The AYLS Pitching Club is a space that aims to offer to our participants the opportunity to present their project ideas, promote them within the AYLS network, and apply their business skills and creative thinking to develop a social enterprise idea that has the ability to change the lives of people in Africa. The Pitching Club is more than just a competition.
Here are some of the benefits of being involved:
• Being in contact with expert and influential leader, from different fields and backgrounds,
• Learning from our social enterprise experts and practitioners, who will share thoughts on their experience from working in social enterprises;
• Attending exclusive workshops on business development and entrepreneurship;
• Developing a set of business-planning skills;
• Being in the running for prizes.
The Three-days African Youth Leadership Summit focuses on the core challenges encountered by youth leaders. Through a competitive screening process, AYLS brings a diverse group of young delegates from the whole continent together with distinguished experts, innovators, and leaders in the public, private, and non-profit sectors for a journey of collective exploration, reflection, and networking. AYLS aims to Create a common space for inter-generational dialogue and knowledge sharing by exposing local, national, and Global Challenges through effective Leadership training, which enable our participants to make informed decisions about their career, and to foster connections Among courageous and compassionate youth and competent leaders. ALYS is the principal component of building Knowledge and to help create determined leaders.